Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The only Contributor

So ... yesterday was really great. We went to play some great basketball finally. I have to say it was very much missed. Anyways Jenny, Mike and I all decided it would be some fun. Well it was all fun and games til everyone was injured. Lol. In the end though Jenny and I ended up winning the most. Ha ha. Jenny and I stopped to see Bert and let him know we found a great replacement for his animal thing. We are workin on getting that. We will have to wait and see.

Last night it was also decided I would marry for only a grand and I should get the muddy yard discount.

Jenny and I might go to an Orlando Movie tomorrow. Its not really set in stone yet.

Ps Yesterday was Cassi's Birthday Hope she enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com