Saturday, May 07, 2005

chai tea and some scone thing

Last Night Jenny and I went to see a wickedly awesome band in three Rivers. ha ha I know the guitar player. We almost got kicked out cause its the first time they have carded us at all. Yikes!!
So then after that we saw the longest Train ever!! It was like three miles. Give er take a few.
After that Mike called me back on my cell phone because he got a new one. Then we decided we'd all go for coffee. Yup. He had to first stop at some random place to wake up Fritz and get his Green day ticket. Lol and he told this computer geek story about college that cracks everyone up. It was interesting ... We looked for a coffee house and found not many were open. Then we finally found fourth Coast and none of us got coffee in that house. lol. Instead Jenny ended up with hot chocolate and Mike had chai tea which was hot. Not really bad but I liked mine better which was a chia shake. So ... then we bought a scone or something that was interesting. It was like a cinnomon roll type thing. It was okay. At least now I can say I had one.
Ah... so that was that. It was all fun at the time so it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com