Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy Birthday JOE ROBBINS

Lol this was so much easier before I delted them.
Joe Robbins aka Slow hoe...
Why we adore her
*SHE NEVER FIGHTS BACK
*She helped me push down that waitress and then Laugh.
*She always plays a good game of Basketball
*She helped me hit a woman with a wheel chair once.
*She is the only "BLINK" dancer I have ever known.
*I love that she takes LOSING ALL THE TIME SO WELL
*She always swears when I ask
*I know that if we were being mugged .. she'd be the first one to go because she is mute.
*ha ... she always hits herself the hardest when playing chinese rat suckers
*She laughs for no apparent reason
*Because that was her last night out running that cop
*she always makes fun of Levi.
*She is one of those people no one hates no matter what.
*Oh yeah and I think she has some anger issues.
Yeah okay thats good enough for now cause ... I am extremly tired.

So .. other things ... This weekend Friday night
We ( Joe aka JENNY and I) saw Jenny aka Jesus, Mike, Tony aka MOO, and yeah thats about it. Ha ha. we went to the movie with Mike too. It was FUN enough!

Then because Mike( aka GRIMMOLICIOUS GOD) was ahead of us we decided to speed up and pass him. HE HE ... well turns out there was a cop near by and Jenny started sworving towards them and speeding then. I thought we were gonners but I think the Luck of Mike actually helped us out on that one.

Saturday
During the day I went to ask for my brother at work and instead of saying where is my brother I said where is my Lloyd I felt so COOL!!
Then... this night we aka (Jenny and I ) went to another lame movie that Shun shaun picked out. Ha ha but we laughed. we met a melissa who is getting married and she was so cool. We are so adopting her. We also then went up to stake n shake which we saw Cassi Clock there. My long lost friend. She was so fun. We met her Katie friend who was really awesome to. We might have scared her but hey it was good. Then a table full of Random people sang to me because it was Jennys birthday. I laughed and thanked all of them. They were cool. We got a signature .. so Shun shaun better put it up. I also Love how we ended up laughing about nothing.

NEVER MENTION SALT TO SHUN SHAUN IT EXCITES HIM IN BAD WAYS :0

I am tired so Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com